Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by pavithran <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/25 11:40:30 UTC

enterprise support for shindig app

Hi list ,
I  tried for getting support for the shindig based application but was
unsuccessful .

My client wanted to develop a social networking website. I wanted to
base it on shindig container but my client needed a company which
could support it .

My client wanted me to develop it but wouldnt accept support from me ,
they want a support and a hosting contract from a company .

My client would rather have some drupal sprinkled with some social
features. The reason why I am interested in shindig is this project
was "to rennovate a already existing plone app which acted as web
forum to a full fledged SNS"

Looks like the enterprise stuff is stopping from doing something
better . Do let me know guys if any company can offer a support
contract ( Without development )

Regards,
pavithran

--