Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mo...@physics.gmu.edu on 2003/05/23 17:08:46 UTC

Eclipse and Easy Struts plugin help

Hi All

I have downloaded the Eclipse2.1 and have added the Easy Struts
plugin0.6.4. When i have clicked on the Add Struts support,
  1) it has asked me to indicate the "webapp folder" i am not sure what to
enter in there, should we give the path to the dist directory or to the
"web" directory, because i also have a directory named "webapp" that
hold the Formbeans and Action classes...
  2)Another issue is once when i have given the wrong path it says that it
could not extract any data from the folder, and does not allow me change
the wrong path to the right path....can anyone give me insights on using
this, i am really delighted using Eclipse that allows me to do lots of
things like code optimization, configuring ant etc, etc but i am not
able to use the Easy struts feature.....

Thanx to all in advance