Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Pranay Tonpay <pt...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/11 02:18:21 UTC

Apache camel and IBM MQ

Hi,
I was looking for some sample code integrating Apache Camel and IBM MQ that
uses pure annotation driven approach. Can someone please provide me some
pointers ?

thx
pranay

Re: Apache camel and IBM MQ

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
It could be a while, I'm not sure if you already find a way to resolve this
kind question.
Here are some pointers which may help you out:
1.You can take a look at the camel-jms component[1] or camel-sjms[2] which
supports the stand JMS message, which could be use to connect the IBM MQ.
2. With the Bean Integration you can add some annotation in your business
implementation bean to handle the message.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-jms/src/main/docs/jms-component.adoc
[2]
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-sjms/src/main/docs/sjms-component.adoc