Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2002/08/06 17:16:04 UTC

[TAG] Tagged HEAD as STRIKER_2_0_40_PRE2

Hi,

Since the STRIKER_2_0_40_PRE1 tag yesterday there were
a few mods that I deemed important to include.  Mainly
the windows byterange fix, so 2.0.40 can be more than
just alpha on windows ;).  I tagged HEAD since there
were no 'harmful' commits since yesterday.

Please test and give me some feedback on this tag (STRIKER_2_0_40_PRE2).
I'd like to release 2.0.40 by monday.  A testdrive on
daedalus would be nice :).

Sander

Re: [TAG] Tagged HEAD as STRIKER_2_0_40_PRE2

Posted by Greg Ames <gr...@apache.org>.
Sander Striker wrote:

> Please test and give me some feedback on this tag (STRIKER_2_0_40_PRE2).
> I'd like to release 2.0.40 by monday.  A testdrive on
> daedalus would be nice :).

Looks good on daedalus in test mode.  I'll put it into production when the load
dies down.

Greg