Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sifiso Mtetwa <si...@skyburgsystems.org> on 2022/10/04 05:50:12 UTC

RE: [Mifos-developer] UNABLE TO RUN SCHEDULER JOBS

This is very true. A lot of MFIs are still running version 18 because they are stuck there. I have reported this issue <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1535?jql=text%20~%20%22migration%20fineract%20mifos%22>  before while we were still on stable release 1.5.0. But now we have been able to migrate our MFI databases but there is no complete solution yet it depends on the version of the system you are running on that determines the right migration for you. Moving to version 21.01.02 from a system initially deployed on version 16 then upgraded gradually is different from one that was deployed directly to version 18.

Regards,