Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 22:16:07 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0 (take2)

I'd like to call a vote on the initial release of the Apache Felix
Resolver.

Notice that this is the second attempt as the first one was canceled so
please re-cast your votes.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-065/<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-061/>

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 065 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0 (take2)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0 (take2)

Posted by "Guillaume Sauthier (Objectweb)" <gu...@objectweb.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

The link was messed up in this message...real repo is 065...

-> richard

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

karlpauls@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/karlpauls
http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls
https://profiles.google.com/karlpauls

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Resolver 1.0.0 (take2)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 4/5/13 03:31 , Felix Meschberger wrote:
> +1
>
> A side question: The bundle contains a test package with a few classes and a Main class. What is the background of this "test" code ?

No background, it was just some stuff that I created to test the
resolver. I guess it should be excluded from future releases and/or
moved into a more appropriate place.

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1