Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> on 2019/09/16 09:14:49 UTC

Re: .net thin client taking time to establish connection to server node

Hi, try increasing ClientConnectorConfiguration.ThreadPoolSize on server
nodes

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Tried to run the reproducer and got `Cache doesn't exist:
6e7b08b5-3bfd-4026-b322-c4a34ffkafd7_Forms` exception.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Exceptions should not cause a slowdown. Can you please provide a minimal
reproducer?

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
I did some testing and did not find any inherent limitation for thin client
connection count.
So it is likely that your server is simply overloaded with work.

- Check CPU and RAM usage on the server
- Check Java GC activity with jvisualvm or similar tool and try system
tuning: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
How many connections do you have? Can you share a reproducer please?