Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2019/05/28 14:53:42 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Turbine version 5.0 based on staged repository

Hi all Turbine devs,

closing voting after one week, the result is three binding votes:

+1 - Georg Kallidis
+1 - Jeffery Painter
+1 - Thomas Vandahl

for
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1048/.

No opposing vote was received, the release candidate is ready to be
released.

As a result I finish the release process on nexus, put the bundled
artifacts, checksums into the distribution pipeline and finally I'll start
updating the site
(any help welcome!). Further announcements might be considered ..

Thanks to all the voters!

Best regards,

Georg Kallidis