Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/05/02 18:29:34 UTC

Big Bank status?

Hi

I just tried running the maven build (I checked out from svn a couple of
hours ago) for the big bank sample and the AccountService.java interface
that is generated from the AccountService.wsdl matches neither the wsdl nor
the checked in AccountServiceImpl.java and hence the build fails. The
signatures are all represented but they are incorrect, e.g.

WSDL
            <xsd:element name="deposit">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="accountNumber"
                            type="xsd:string" />
                        <xsd:element name="amount" type="xsd:float" />
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

AccountServiceImpl.java

    public float deposit(String account, float ammount) throws
RemoteException {
        try{

Generated AccountService.java

    public float deposit(
         java.lang.String param0) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

I had assumed this would work as Rick has been posting fixes to big bank. If
this is being caused by work in progress then not to worry I will wait. If
not I will raise JIRAs

Regards

Simon

Re: Big Bank status?

Posted by Rick Rineholt <cr...@gmail.com>.
Bigbank won't work for other reasons
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-253
But I'm not aware of this issue. I'm going to try to get a clean svn
check out of java.   I'm having some issues with svn right now however.
As soon as I know something I'll respond.  What I have locally did
compile, but I'll try fresh.

Re: Big Bank status?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Rick

Thanks for looking, sorry to distrct you. Must be something wrong with my
check out. I'll start again.

Regards

Simon

Re: Big Bank status?