Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2009/06/17 11:03:06 UTC

CXF-BC -> CXF-SE -> BC

Hi!
I am wondering, how is it possible to implement such stuff :

CXF-BC (consumer) -> CXF-SE -> BC (provider) (synchronous call to remote
server with a return expected)

I have a CXF-BC with a given WSDL file (with SOAP methods).
The CXF-SE will implement each SOAP methods and send a message (after a few
specific business process)
into the NMR. This message is catched by the matching BC to call remotely a
server service.
How the response is sent back to the client when he calls the SOAP methods
exposed by CXF-BC?

Regards.

Re: CXF-BC -> CXF-SE -> BC

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.
Thanks a lot Freeman! It helps me a lot! ;-)
Regards.

Re: CXF-BC -> CXF-SE -> BC

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,