Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by ta...@attbi.com on 2002/04/04 09:59:19 UTC

using xerces C with exceptions turned off

I'd like to use xerces-C with exceptions turned off
(i.e. compiling with -noex altogether). Is this asking
for trouble? If I can't use exceptions, should I seek a
different parser?

thanks

luis

RE: using xerces C with exceptions turned off

Posted by Evert Haasdijk <ev...@zukkespijkers.nl>.
I don't think that'll work, as xerces uses exceptions internally when
parsing, for instance to detect end-of-entity and such.