Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com> on 2001/04/10 20:30:57 UTC

XercesParserLiaison

...I have a question regarding XercesParserLiaison to create a document.
The way this class creates a document is by calling an xerces class
(DocumentImpl). Am I going to run into any problems that anyone is aware of
if I create a Document class by using jaxp.jar instead?, like this:

DocumentBuilderFactory factory = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();
Document doc = builder.newDocument();

... in the underlying object.

thanks for your feedback

gus

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
thanks ruth

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Gus,

I think in the Xerces samples there are examples of how to Serialize an XML
document or element to a string, and certainly on how to parse.

Thanks,

Cory

RE: Validation

RE: Validation

RE: Validation

RE: Validation

Validation

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
thanks ruth

Validation

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Ruth Bergman <Ru...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Ruth Bergman <Ru...@jpl.nasa.gov>.

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
when I meant the underlying object I meant like the AddressBook object on
the address book example.

RE: XercesParserLiaison

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.

RE: XercesParserLiaison