Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bprager <be...@prager.ws> on 2015/09/30 19:43:28 UTC

custom Registry in CamelTestSupport

I am trying to unit test a custom registry.
The createRegistry() method which I try to override exist only for
JndiRegistry.
How do I use a custom registry?

Thank you.

Re: custom Registry in CamelTestSupport

Posted by Joakim Bjørnstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

To do this, you need to override creation of the CamelContext.

Then you can test with whatever Registry implementation that you want.

public class CustomRegistryTest extends CamelTestSupport {

    @Test
    public void shouldTest() throws Exception {

    }

    @Override
    protected CamelContext createCamelContext() throws Exception {
        return new DefaultCamelContext(createCustomRegistry());
    }

    private Registry createCustomRegistry() {
        return new SimpleRegistry();
    }
}

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:43 PM, bprager <be...@prager.ws> wrote:
> I am trying to unit test a custom registry.
> The createRegistry() method which I try to override exist only for
> JndiRegistry.
> How do I use a custom registry?
>
> Thank you.

Kind regards