Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org> on 2009/02/12 16:17:48 UTC

Re: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No table was given for persistent type

Hi,
  Good point.
  Another way to verify what ProductDerivations are available (and if they
are active) is to run

  $ java org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ProductDerivations

with a classpath that is same with the application's runtime classpath.