Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com> on 1995/10/08 00:21:19 UTC

feature request

Is there a queue to add these so that when 1.0 comes out we can start
attacking them?  Basically he's suggesting the -DMINIMALDNS etc should be
made a runtime config option, settable per host.  I'll inform him that in
the meantime various logfile processors will do the reverse DNS lookup at
analyzation time.

	Brian

Posted by Max Levchin <de...@new.math.uiuc.edu>.

Hi's!

I have a quiestion about how cacheing done in apache - could someone
please summarize what happens - I have written this fairly sophisticated
CGI script and some very strange things are happening to it.

Thanks,

-Max Levchin
mlevchin@uiuc.edu