Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/24 16:19:13 UTC

Widget with JSONRPC binding doesn't work anymore

Is someone working on widget/jsonrpc. The problem that I'm having can be
seen if you run the store tutorial and start up the store GUI. You get an
error saying that "catalog.get" is not a function. Looking at store.js I see
it trying to create the atom client for the cart but not the jsonrpc client
for the catalog. Any one active on this at the moment?

Simon

Re: Widget with JSONRPC binding doesn't work anymore

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
There was a problem on the widget where it wasn't adding the json-rpc
javascript code to the generated client proxy.
This is now fixed under revision #707769.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Widget with JSONRPC binding doesn't work anymore

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.