Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aditya <fi...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/29 06:28:17 UTC

Solr client

Hi

I am aggregating open source solr client libraries across all languages.
Below are the links. Very few projects are currently active. Most of them
are last updated few years back. Please provide me pointers, if i missed
any solr client library.

http://www.findbestopensource.com/tagged/solr-client
http://www.findbestopensource.com/tagged/solr-gui

Regards
Ganesh

PS: The website http://www.findbestopensource.com search is powered by Solr.

Re: Solr client

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Looks good, Ganesh.  I do not see SolrJ explicitly mentioned in solr-client
page.

Re: Solr client

Posted by ganesh m <em...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Thank you all for the reply. I have updated the solr client list.

Regards

Ganesh

Re: Solr client

Posted by Leonardo Perez Pulido <le...@gmail.com>.