Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nandakishore Nekkanti <na...@evolveware.com> on 2006/03/09 13:00:30 UTC

[OT] JASPER Report Exception

Hi  All

I am trying to generate  jasper  reports.I safely ran the sample web application.But when i am trying do the same in my struts apllication it is giving exception.

The  .jrxml file is not compiling to .jasper file

and the Exception is :
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException: Language "null" not supported by this report compiler.

Expecting "java" instead.

the line of code that is giving exception is

JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(application.getRealPath("/JRXML/"+reportTitle+".jrxml"));

any body give me some input.

Thank u all

RE: [OT] JASPER Report Exception

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
	 The jasper libraries that you are using at runtime are
Older than the ones used by your jasperreports editor.

Upgrade to latest jasperreports.jar

HTH
	marco