Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by hdv <hd...@rediffmail.com> on 2010/07/08 09:28:30 UTC

how to display 3 products in a row

hi
I am new to ofbiz.when I am trying to search any keyword in keywordsearch
box,the result shows one product in a row.But I want 3 products in a row.
So can anybody help me out in this case.what changes should i do in this
case?
I have tried using css but it doesn't work.

Re: how to display 3 products in a row

Posted by hdv <hd...@rediffmail.com>.
hi friends,

I got the solution.You can refer categorydetail.ftl in ofbiz.

Re: how to display 3 products in a row

Posted by hdv <hd...@rediffmail.com>.
Thanks Ravindra for ur reply.

I knew that I have to change productsummary.ftl. I am trying to use <list>
but not able to do that.
Can any one suggest me the steps it will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Re: how to display 3 products in a row

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
You have to make some changes in productsummary.ftl  file. hope this hint
will work for you

Regards
Ravindra Mandre