Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wesley Acheson <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 21:41:13 UTC

Hosting Recommendations.

Hi is there any hosting recommendations.

I've found online that rimuhost seemed to be recommended.  Does anyone use
that and what you think of it?

Regards,

Wesley Acheson

Re: Hosting Recommendations.

Posted by Kerry Jacabson <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I would recommend webappcabaret.com
They also have a free trial.

________________________________

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
Wesley,

if Germany is an option, I'd have 2 recommendations for you:

One lowcost (starting at @ €40-something) and one premium-hoster
(starting @ around € 250 per box).

Prices are per month, and it's

We're using both of them for our company and we're highly satisfied.

Drop me a line if you want their contacts.

Rgds

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

Re: Hosting Recommendations.

Posted by Partha Goswami <pa...@gmail.com>.
well, we are updating website, The design has been changed, so, it need
sometime, to plan few hrs more. I will email u, when, When It update, thanks
for your waiting..

Posted by Wesley Acheson <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Partha Goswami <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Wesley Acheson <we...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for all the links everyone I'll look at them all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wesley Acheson
>
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 2:21 AM, Ben Stringer <be...@burbong.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Wesley,
> >
> > I've used Rimuhosting for a few years now.
> >
> > Their customer service is good, and they have Java devs on staff, so they
> > know what they are doing. I've had one issue in that time (I rebooted my
> > host and it didn't come back up) and they had the issue fixed within a
> few
> > hours.
> >
> > I would recommend them.
> >
> > Cheers, Ben
> >
> > > Hi is there any hosting recommendations.
> > >
> > > I've found online that rimuhost seemed to be recommended.  Does anyone
> > use
> > > that and what you think of it?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Wesley Acheson

Regards
Partha Goswami
President
Global Web & IT  Solution

Posted by Wesley Acheson <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Stringer <be...@burbong.com>.
Hi Wesley,

Posted by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com>.
Check out http://www.eapps.com.
You can start with virtual hosting which looks/feels entirely like
your own machine, and scale up to dedicated servers.
I've always had quite good response from them to my questions.

--Ken

Posted by Wesley Acheson <we...@gmail.com>.