Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Vikas Jolly(Yahoo)" <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/20 11:16:12 UTC

Related to storing DATA IN XMLfile if anyone worked in SERVLETS & HTML

Hi All,

Related to storing DATA IN XML file if anyone worked in SERVLETS & HTML

I have read a lot about XML & have explored the DOM & SAX.
Now I have a simple html form with firstname,lastname & phone has textfields
for the user to enter. Now has soon as the user submits the servlets doPost
is called. So I get all the parameters from the form of the user and want to
store them in an XML. How can I achieve this ?

thanks
vikas