Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by allan juul <la...@inet.uni2.dk> on 2002/07/01 16:34:03 UTC

clean html

hi

while living abroad i did some work on optimizing the beautiful HTML::Clean by
paul lindler because i thought the mod_perl_site might "need" it as some of
the pages litterally takes tens of seconds to download on a slow connection.

(the current released module doesn't take <pre> sections into acount currently
among other things)

i have done a complete rebuild (using the unrelased bin/build -c option) of
the mod_perl site

it can be viewed at
http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/clean/dst_html/index.html

please note the following though;

1) it's unfinished (the clean module)
2) index-pages have been excluded (why i have to look at with time)
3) this build might not be the very very latest (but close)

the relevant files are available from me if people want to play with this for
them selves

please comment if you have time, remembering its faster than usual (hopefully)
./allan

Re: clean html

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.
At 16:34 01.07.2002, allan juul wrote:
>hi
>
>while living abroad i did some work on optimizing the beautiful
>HTML::Clean by
>paul lindler because i thought the mod_perl_site might "need" it as some of
>the pages litterally takes tens of seconds to download on a slow connection.
>
>(the current released module doesn't take <pre> sections into acount
>currently
>among other things)
>
>i have done a complete rebuild (using the unrelased bin/build -c option) of
>the mod_perl site
>
>it can be viewed at
>http://www.bullitt.suite.dk/clean/dst_html/index.html
>

>please note the following though;
>
>1) it's unfinished (the clean module)
>2) index-pages have been excluded (why i have to look at with time)
>3) this build might not be the very very latest (but close)
>

>the relevant files are available from me if people want to play with this for
>them selves
>
>please comment if you have time, remembering its faster than usual (hopefully)

This is a great initiative allan! Good work! If it doesn't break anything,

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be