Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by yanqing weng <we...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 01:22:09 UTC

elastic execution engine question

Hi HAWQ developer,

Elastic execution engine is the important feature in HAWQ 2.0.

I have a question for this feature in the HAWQ debugging. Is there possible
to control the virtual segment number when run query ? If so, which GUC or
parameter I should set ? Thanks.

Re: elastic execution engine question

Posted by Hubert Zhang <hz...@pivotal.io>.
This GUC hawq_rm_stmt_nvseg is used by resource manager.
Yi, could you please give some detailed information?

--
Thanks

Hubert Zhang

Re: elastic execution engine question