Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2022/01/16 08:21:19 UTC

renaming xercesj tests svn branch

Hi all,
   I'm thinking, to rename the xercesj tests svn branch "xs-1.1-tests" to
"xml-schema-1.1-tests" (it looks to be a better name perhaps).

If anyone has, any dependencies or issues related to this, please let us
know.

Mukul Gandhi

Re: renaming xercesj tests svn branch

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
   The renaming of svn branch, as mentioned within mail below, has now been
done.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 1:51 PM Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I'm thinking, to rename the xercesj tests svn branch "xs-1.1-tests" to
> "xml-schema-1.1-tests" (it looks to be a better name perhaps).
>
> If anyone has, any dependencies or issues related to this, please let us
> know.

Mukul Gandhi