Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/11 04:19:27 UTC

Unable to compile trunk

I just did a clean checkout and wiped out my local repository of
myfaces artifacts.  I can't do a clean install.

C:\open-source\myfaces\tomahawk\sandbox\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\cu
stom\ajax\api\AjaxDecodePhaseListener.java:[122,12] cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class StateManager
location: class org.apache.myfaces.custom.ajax.api.AjaxDecodePhaseListener

I will look into it later tonight but most likely the person who broke
this will be able to fix it before I can.

Sean