Posted to users@sling.apache.org by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com> on 2013/04/08 20:54:05 UTC

ds_store with two dots?

I wrote a simple query to search for and remove .DS_Store files in the repository.

However, it's not picking up some files. In the explorer UI it looks like:
._.DS_Store
but the query doesn't pick those up.

When I query for:
..DS_Store

It doesn't pick those up either.

Any idea of what it is?

Rob

Re: ds_store with two dots?

Posted by "Robert A. Decker" <de...@robdecker.com>.
I think I mistyped the filename the first time, because after trying a few different combinations I went back to ._.DS_Store and it worked this time.

        String queryStr = "select * from [" + NodeType.NT_FILE + "] as n where [" + Constants.JCR_PRIMARYTYPE + "] = '" + NodeType.NT_FILE + "' and (name(n) = '.DS_Store' or name(n) = '._.DS_Store')";

Rob

Re: ds_store with two dots?

Posted by Mark Adamcin <ad...@gmail.com>.
Can you post your query?