Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/03/27 08:45:25 UTC

Producing nighly binaries

Fellas,

I am trying to have an official apache build to produce nightly binaries for
Ignite. See here...
    https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Ignite/job/Ignite-nightly/

building from sprint-2 with
    mvn clean package -DskipTests

as specified in DEVNOTES doesn't however create the zip artifact. Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Cos

Re: Producing nighly binaries

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.