Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by IkHyun Cho <ik...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/03 02:04:34 UTC

Could you give me a hint, How Calc filter works?.

Hi, I'm Ikhyun
I'm very interest in Calc filter, so i want to know how it works.
Especially, I want to know how to check meet conditions.
I think, check every conditions on each cell is very inefficient.
That's why I want to know how Cals`s filter works.

but it is too hard to find where it is, because of UNO.

I'm not sure, but as I think [pTabViewShell->Query(
rQueryItem.GetQueryData(), NULL, true );] on
/core/sc/source/ui/view/cellsh2.cxx:612 is executing code, but because of
Query(...), no longer be able to track source code.

And [*void* ScDPCacheTable
<http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/sc/source/core/data/dpcachetable.cxx#ScDPCacheTable>
::fillTable
<http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/s?refs=fillTable&project=aoo-trunk>(...)]
method also looks like executing code
but I can't figure out SingleFilter and GoupFilter concept. Why this filter
is divided?

To summarize, My question is as bellow.
1. where is spreadSheet filter code.
2. what kind of algorithm is applied to Calc to make filter efficient.

Could you give me a hint, How Calc filter works?.

Thanks in advance.