Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/03 14:53:12 UTC

WS-PMC Changes

Dear PMC,

Christian Geuer-Pollmann and Owen Burroughs have stepped down from the PMC as their work situation
has changed.

Erwin van der Koogh has not been able to participate in the VOTE for the PMC Charter. Erwin,
Please let us know soon if you wish to continue or not.

End of this week, i will draft a note to the board regarding these changes, if there is no
objection.

Thanks,
-- dims

=====

Re: WS-PMC Changes

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
+1 from me from removing inactive PMCers and for those no longer
interested/able to work on these things.

Sanjiva.