Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by kalle hauser <bu...@yahoo.de> on 2013/05/14 15:14:35 UTC

Sidebar Content Panel - UX Design proposals

On the website

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Design_Exploration_-_Task_Pane_Content_Panel_-_User_Interface_Design_Proposals

all interested user can see some proposals for the new sidebar in AOO 4.

My question to this:

will Apache start a survey to find the most popular design or will it be possible to switch between the different styles???

btw I prefer Proposal A-styles.
My favorite from the A-Sytles is Proposal 2. Grey Title + White Panel

Re: Sidebar Content Panel - UX Design proposals

Posted by Xin Li <lx...@gmail.com>.
Hi kalle,

Thanks for your interesting about sidebar design proposals. Actually we did
the survey a few month ago. And at that time rob also posted the proposals
on Fackbook to collect feedback.

So after the survey, we combined all feedback and update the design to
option 10. For now, the development of AOO 4.0 is on working. User can
change the background color and can switch to other themes. Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Xin Li   李欣

Re: Sidebar Content Panel - UX Design proposals

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.