Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivas Yermal <sy...@indygosoft.com> on 2007/06/12 12:49:12 UTC

JSON output from a service in Axis 2

Hi,
I was going through the thread
http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=117796662730917&w=2 started by Lawrence and
I was wondering if there are any responses. I have been trying to do the
same without much luck.

The WSO2 doc specifies that the message type should be set to the format
used in the message formatter. I am trying to use the axis service in a
"dojo" environment (dojo.io.bind) and the parameters I can provide are quite
limited. The stock price service (in pojo mode) is what I am playing with
currently. I was wondering what are the parameters other than the ones
specified that might have to be specified in this scenario, since I might
not be able to use a proper axis(java) client.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Srini.

--
http://www.indygosoft.com

Re: JSON output from a service in Axis 2

Posted by Srinivas Yermal <sy...@indygosoft.com>.
Can the axis gurus throw some light on this and tell me that this is not
possible. Then I will stop looking at axis as a possible solution and scurry
off and use some other json-rpc stuff to get my stuff working.

Lawrence, were you able to achieve what you set out for?
Regards,
Srini.

--
http://www.indygosoft.com