Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/18 13:44:22 UTC

Meet up on July 20th - Hyderabad, India

There is an upcoming meet up on July 20th at Hyderabad, India
There will be talks on CS architecture and hacking with devcloud.
Detailed info @ http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Hyderabad-Group/events/125208462/

Thanks,
-Nitin

Re: Meet up on July 20th - Hyderabad, India

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for sharing them with us Nitin, good to discover interests and
traction from students. Probably see you in next FOSS.in or any reachable
conference.

Cheers.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Rohit - Good to hear from you ?

It went well and was well received. Most of the folks were able to run dev

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.

FW: Meet up on July 20th - Hyderabad, India