Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Whitlock <ma...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/08/17 13:50:29 UTC

Memory fixes to AxisConfig

Hi,
I discovered 3 bugs in AxisConfig that I have fixed...

- in readConfFile, memory for the key was malloc'ed with the wrong length.
Each line in the conf file
   has a key and a value but the length of the value was used when
allocating storage for the key.
  This bug could cause storage overwrites and intermittent failures.

- in readConfFile, storage for the key was malloc'ed but never freed.

- in ~AxisConfig, memory for m_pcValueArray was freed, but this storage was
never got using malloc.

Here is the patch...
(See attached file: AxisConfig.cpp.patch)

Mark Whitlock