Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/21 08:28:05 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hive/PoweredBy" by FrankoDamian

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "Hive/PoweredBy" page has been changed by FrankoDamian.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=27&rev2=28

   * [[http://www.chitika.com|Chitika]]
   * [[http://www.merchantos.com/|Pos Software]]
+  * [[http://www.breadpit.net/ | World News]]
  We use Hive for data mining and analysis on our 435M monthly global users.

   * [[http://www.cnet.com|CNET]]
@@ -70, +71 @@

  We use Hive as the core database for our data warehouse where we track and analyze all the usage data of the ads across our network.

+ Use a [[http://www.thestarvingstudents.com/| student loans]] application form when applying for a study now pay later program in your school.
+