Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/06/01 08:12:52 UTC

Board report for June '22

Hi guys,

I prepared Karaf board report for June '22:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Can you please take a look and update if I missed something?

I would like to send the report asap.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Re: Board report for June '22

Posted by fpapon <fp...@apache.org>.
LGTM!

Thanks JB!

regards,

> Hi guys,
>
> I prepared Karaf board report for June '22:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports
>
> Can you please take a look and update if I missed something?
>
> I would like to send the report asap.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards
> JB

François

Re: Board report for June '22

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
+1

Looks good to me, just wondering if we should mention the excellent (and
hard) work done by the Pax Web project that is included in Karaf ?

cheers,
  Serge...