Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sebastian Wolfgarten <se...@gmx.net> on 2002/04/20 21:52:04 UTC

mod_cscript

Hi,

I tried searching google and modules.apache.org
but I wasn't able to find a documentation or
even a homepage of mod_cscript. I know there
was one at http://pearcs.stu.rpi.edu/dist/mod_cscript/
but it does not exist anymore. Also a search at
rpi.edu did not really help me. So my question:
Does anyone know a (working) website of this interesting
module or the email address of the author?

Thanks and bye
Sebastian

Re: mod_cscript

Posted by jlwpc1 <jl...@mail.earthlink.net>.
From: "Sebastian Wolfgarten"

> Hi,
>
> I tried searching google and modules.apache.org
> but I wasn't able to find a documentation or
> even a homepage of mod_cscript. I know there
> was one at http://pearcs.stu.rpi.edu/dist/mod_cscript/
> but it does not exist anymore. Also a search at
> rpi.edu did not really help me. So my question:
> Does anyone know a (working) website of this interesting
> module or the email address of the author?
>
> Thanks and bye
> Sebastian

Never heard of it, but what do _you_ want
to do and more important to me, what have
you tried?

What OS?

For the Windows OS the WSH links may wrap below:

HOWTO: Use Windows Script Host Scripts as CGI Scripts
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q221081

Windows Script Documentation
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winscript56/Install/5.6/W982KMe
XP/EN-US/scrdoc56en.exe