Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Raj Tanneru <rt...@fanatics.com> on 2016/05/06 05:13:21 UTC

KAFKA-3112

Hi All,
Does anyone know if KAFKA-3112 is merged to 0.9.0.1? Is there a place to check which version has this fix? Jira doesn’t show fix versions.

Raj Tanneru
Information contained in this e-mail message is confidential. This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by email reply and delete the original message.

Re: KAFKA-3112

Posted by Raj Tanneru <rt...@fanatics.com>.
Thanks Ismael and Tao. Appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone