Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 00:22:18 UTC

Re: Changing default hibernate.cfg.xml

Maybe you found an answer to this already, but you need to disable the
default configuration first (
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-hibernate/conf.html). But I
agree, it might make more sense that you'd just be able to override the
value for the default filename. At least for me, it's a typical scenario
that you run the app in test mode against hsql but in production mode
against derby/mysql.

Kalle