Posted to general@james.apache.org by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> on 2006/11/11 16:42:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] mailet-api@ status

Danny,

when you start votes please take the time to close them and to post the
result :-)

And if this is somehow related to our "server" product add the result to
the STATUS file ;-)

Stefano

Re: [VOTE] mailet-api@ status

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
A majority of the votes cast were in favour of the status quo,
No -1's were recorded

d.

Re: [VOTE] mailet-api@ status

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
On 11/11/06, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Danny,
>
> when you start votes please take the time to close them and to post the
> result :-)

Yes. Thank you.

> And if this is somehow related to our "server" product add the result to
> the STATUS file ;-)

No it isnlt this is a PMC vote.