Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 08:22:59 UTC

[IP CLEARNCE] Apache Pulsar - DotPulsar

Hi all,

Apache Pulsar received a donation which adds a pulsar client library
implemented using .NET.

The IP clearance form can be found at
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/pulsar-dotpulsar.html

The contribution can be found at:
https://github.com/danske-commodities/dotpulsar
The git repo will be transferred to apache at the end of the process.

Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies: if no -1
votes are being cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: [IP CLEARNCE] Apache Pulsar - DotPulsar

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Both Daniel and Danske Commodities have signed the SGA.

Good by me.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [IP CLEARNCE] Apache Pulsar - DotPulsar

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Both Daniel and Danske Commodities have signed the SGA. Can you please take
a look at this repo again?

Thanks,
Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Daniel from Danske Commodities has incorporated and addressed the comments
here. Please take a look at the repo again and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
+ Daniel in the loop.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT] [IP CLEARNCE] Apache Pulsar - DotPulsar

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Since 72 hours have passed so the vote is closed with

No -1 votes have been cast.

Thanks,
Sijie