Posted to user@storm.apache.org by prasad ch <ch...@outlook.com> on 2015/05/08 07:32:45 UTC

What parallelism need to set?

HI,

I have simple spout and bolt ,here my spout is reading 10 files each file contains 200 mb dataand my bolt  is to perform  receiving  tuples  write into file .
for checking how much time it will take in storm cluster?
in my cluster i have  3 machines for nimbus ,supervisor-1 and supervisor-2 respectively.

please suggest me how many workers and how many executors  for spout,bolt

 i tried with 4 workers and 10 executors for bolt and spout but in the middle i got out of memory  error.

Thanks
regard's
prasad.ch