Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Anand, Abhinesh : CO IR" <AA...@LHS.ORG> on 2003/08/14 19:49:45 UTC

RE:Tomcat Mod_jk

Hello,
	We are using Tomcat 3.2.4 .  In  $Tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log we are
getting .
"  [jk_ajp12_worker.c (601)]: ajpv12_handle_response, error writing back to
server"

Any ideas what needs to be done  or what the message means.?

Thanks
Abhinesh
++++++

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should contact the sender and delete the message.
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is
intended to be a legally binding signature.