Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Niek Bunskoek <Ni...@OVSoftware.com> on 2001/04/11 08:55:35 UTC

Jetspeed and Cocoon

Hai everybody,

I want to use Jetspeed1.3a1 and Cocoon1.8.2 together. I have installed
Jetspeed correctly with no errors. After that I've installed Cocoon, but it
won't work together with Jetspeed. I think it is a classpath problem. I put
all .jar-files from cocoon in into Tomcat/lib directory.

I get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:155)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doInit(ServletWrapper.java:317)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.init(Handler.java:215)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:296)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartup
Interceptor.java:130)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:195)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

I have tried to put all .jar-files from Jetspeed into Tomcat/lib.
Conclusion: I can't see my own made portlets anymore. Error in
PortletFactory. This is also not what I want.

Does anybody got any idea how to use Jetspeed together with Cocoon?

Thanks from Holland :)

Niek

As you are aware, e-mails sent via Internet can easily be prepared or
manipulated by third persons, For this reason we trust you will understand
that, for your own and our protection, we rule out the legal validity of the
foregoing statements and comments. The applicable regulations of OVSoftware
on the legal validity of declarations of intent of a binding nature remain
unaffected.
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by legal rules. It may be unlawful for you to read, copy or use it
in anyway. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply
and then delete it from your system.

How to call a Html file from Portlet

Posted by Damnish <da...@webrizon.com>.
Hi
   How can i call a Html file from a Portlet.
Can nayone Help me.
Thanks and regards