Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/03/03 10:57:38 UTC

Re: UI Refactoring progress

To all,

a few minutes ago I've committed all the patches from Adrian Crum:
- new css definitions
- form widget refactorings
- partymgr application refactored to use the new styles as a PoC

The mods are a bit aggressive so, please, help with test, bug reports
and remarks!!!

Adrian, could you please verify if I've missed something?

Jacopo

Re: UI Refactoring progress

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Re: UI Refactoring progress

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Jacopo Cappellato schrieb:
> To all,
>
> a few minutes ago I've committed all the patches from Adrian Crum:
> - new css definitions
> - form widget refactorings
> - partymgr application refactored to use the new styles as a PoC
>
> The mods are a bit aggressive so, please, help with test, bug reports
> and remarks!!!

I just noticed a small problem when viewing a request
(https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/ViewRequest?custRequestId=10000):
the main section is right aligned (instead of left aligned)

Sorry no time to have a closer look now.

--
Christian