Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Pedro Rodriguez <sk...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 17:50:26 UTC

Open Issues for Contributors

Where is the best place to look at open issues that haven't been
assigned/started for the next release? I am interested in working on
something, but I don't know what issues are higher priority for the next
release.

On a similar note, is there somewhere which outlines the overall goals for
the next release (be it 1.5.1 or 1.6) with some parent issues along with
smaller child issues to work on (like the built ins ticket from 1.5)?

Pedro Rodriguez
PhD Student in Distributed Machine Learning | CU Boulder
UC Berkeley AMPLab Alumni

ski.rodriguez@gmail.com | pedrorodriguez.io | 208-340-1703
Github: github.com/EntilZha | LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pedrorodriguezscience

Re: Open Issues for Contributors

Posted by Pedro Rodriguez <sk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the links (first one is broken or private).

I think the main mistake I was making was looking at fix version instead of
target version (JIRA homepage with listings of versions links to fix
versions).

For anyone else interested in MLlib things, I am looking at this to see
what goals are: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-10324

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.