Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Weinmann <Al...@abaxx.de> on 2001/01/08 17:35:13 UTC

Cocoon2 + BEA Weblogic Server 6.0

Hello Cocoon Users!
Is there any installation experience with Cocoon2 and BEA Weblogic Server
6.0 ----
I would also be happy about infos about previous versions  (BEA 5.x  .....)

RE: Cocoon vs. concurents?

Posted by Christian Cryder <ch...@lutris.com>.
This document hasn't been updated since October, but it may provide a decent
starting point...

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/Barracuda/docs/landscape.html

Christian
Christian Cryder