Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> on 2019/11/11 17:37:40 UTC

Release 5.2.1

Hello,
Following discovery of issue on pom, can we release a 5.2.1 ?

Thanks
Regards

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
  On the way. RC4

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
OK :-)

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

I will try to do a RC2 of v5.2.1 tonight

Milamber

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
It seems rather restrictive that repository.apache.org is not ready for
sha256 in 2019.

Vladimir

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Is it not possible to configure Gradle to generate different checksums?

Seems rather restrictive that the checksum types are built in.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>.
Ok by me then

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Re: Release 5.2.1

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hello,

I will wait tomorrow (~09:00pm GMT+1) to make the RC1 of v5.2.1.

Milamber

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>.
Json-path uses it.
In lib of jmeter we have version 7.0 , if we don’t add it, asm 5.0 is use
which might trigger issues with newer java versions
Should we not force it as we want 7.0 ?

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Done.
Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 5.2.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org>.
Hello ,
Just one thing, should we reference httpclient in dependency so that the
right version is included in pom.xml ?

For now being obtained through transitive dep mgt, we get 4.5.10 instead of
4.5.12

thanks
Regards

Re: Release 5.2.1