Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "ing.Martin Prášek" <pr...@silesia.cz> on 2004/03/15 10:59:14 UTC

[users@httpd] Alias all files to one script ?

On server www.foo.com there is directory /bar in server root. I need  to do some configuration changes to Apache (1.3.26) in my box to fulfill the following requirements:

If there comes a request for www.foo.com/bar/whatever Apache should not return "whatever", to client, but should run "www.foo.com/scripts/myscript.php4" and return its output (ie myscript.php4 take a responsibility what will be returned to client). This should be done for every request for files and subdirectories inside /bar and even for /bar directory itself. Note that I need preserve (ie feed to myscript.php4) as much request variableas as posssible (ip adress of clients, GET, POST and COOKIES, HTTP headers etc).

For some raeson I do not want PHP to run as CGI too. It should be transparent for clients, so  3xx status code (redirection) is not solution for me.

i read the documentation and I find only AddHandler and AddAction, but seems it allow only to call a CGI program and match only extensions (fix me if I am wrong).

Tnanx for help.

PS: Execuse my bed English.