Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/08 20:48:39 UTC

First stable release: Acceptance criteria

Based on the process previously discussed [1], I've seeded the acceptance
criteria document [2].

Please consider contributing to this effort by:
* proposing additional acceptance criteria, and/or
* supporting criteria proposed by others, and/or
* validating a criteria.

Please note that acceptance criteria shouldn't been too deep or too broad
-- those are covered by automated tests and hackathon we had earlier. This
should be "sanity-check"-type of criteria: simple, surface-level things.

If you discover issues while validating a criteria, please:
* file a new JIRA issue, tag it as Fix Versions: “2.0.0”, and
* post on the dev@ mailing list on the thread about that specific release
candidate.

Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/37caa5a94cec1405638410857f489d7cf7fa12bbe3c36e9925b2d6e2@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XwojJ4Mj3wSlnBO1YlBs51P8kuGygYRj2lrNrqmAUvo/

Re: First stable release: Acceptance criteria

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks for contributing here!

We've ended up with 11 criteria, validated by many folks over 4 release
candidates, and fixing important bugs in each release candidate. This
really made a difference -- thanks so much!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vikas RK <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Enjoy Kenn !