Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2009/01/16 04:56:17 UTC

Site statistics

I've gone and set up:

1. Privacy policy linked to the footer of each page
2. Google analytics through the site but not in the javadocs
3. Updated footer copyright statement to 2009.

This will help us understand who is looking at Cayenne, and what
effect various news and announcements have on the project. Marketing
is an important element of any open source project since we need to
ensure we create the right recognition for Cayenne to attract users
and developers. Tracking the effectiveness of our activities is one
part of that.

Anyhow, for all of the PMC please send me any email address you use
today as a google account and I'll link it in so you can access the
statistics. I don't need anything other than the email address you
might already use for Google, gmail, etc.

Cheers
Ari

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001